Saturday 26 April 2008

Week 15

I'm at week 15 now. Many of you have asked for a picture of the 12 week ultrasound. Here's the precious little one:

Now little one is a bit bigger, as am I. We'll find out the gender during the 20 week scan if we're lucky and it's facing the right way. I'm feeling much better now. But still not great. I'm nauseous from time to time throughout the day, VERY tired, and dizzy due to my low blood pressure. But, I'll live.

The other weekend, N, the kids and I went to see the London Marathon. N's brother Tim was running in it. Our camera packed up just before Tim ran passed, but we did get a picture of this wonderful fun runner!

He's meant to look like Borat. (BTW, the actor of Borat (who exposes the gross prejudices that humans hold in a very teenage boy way) went to my school once upon a time ago.)

I also saw the celebrity chef Gordon Ramsey. To whom which I screamed, "GORDON!!!!" like a love-sick school girl. Me??? I honestly have no idea where that came from. Maybe the pregnancy hormones. (This is not my photo but it is from the same race.)


Tim was very excited to see us, and we were excited to see him. We managed to see him on two different spots of the course and then we battled the tube ride home.

I haven't shown a pix of N for a while, so here he is on his bike the day after the awful tube ride. Down on poorly managed public transport!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey. Nice to hear more about how its going and what you're up to. That's nice you are having 2 ultrasounds, I only had one at 18 weeks with Kate. Derek had more, but late into the pregnancy. Christine had 9 with Zach.